Ramona Flowers in Scott Pilgrim volume 6 - original reference, drawing, cosplay
depression is a medical issue. please remember
- you are not weak for feeling sad
- you are not disgusting
- you are not crazy
- you deserve to get help
- you deserve to be happy
- being prescribed medicine is not “giving up”
- youre brave for telling people and deciding to help yourself
- the way you feel now is not permanent
this is beautiful.
oh gosh i needed this
little ghost, little ghost
one I’m scared of the most
can you scare me up a little bit of love?
Recipes for smoothies that actually aid in weight loss
There are 23 total in the link below, so if the ones I’ve posted here don’t interest you, check out the others to find something you might like~
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA
- Half of one banana
- 1/2smooth or crunchy low-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of non-fat milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 6 cups of seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup of lemon sherbet, non-fat milk, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ice cubes
- Put half the watermelon in the blender and blend until smooth, then add half of the ice and sherbet; blend until smooth. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
KIWI AND HONEYDEW
- 2 cups of honeydew, cubed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Place the honeydew, kiwi, apple, sugar, and lemon juice into the blender and blend until it’s smooth, then add the ice cubes and blend until the mixture is slushy.
- 1/4 cup of cubed mangoes
- 1/4 cup of ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup of mango juice
- 1/4 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup of skim milk or soy milk
- 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- 1 medium-sized, chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and then blend until smooth; best eaten with a spoon!
These all look so yummy! I think I’ll try the apple one first… or maybe the kiwi? but the mango peach looks so delicious!! oh no, can’t decide!
Reblogging because those look fine and tasty.
imagine a pinata filled with wasps. you can hear them buzzing angrily but your parents insist that you hit it anyways and that it’s a necessary part of growing up and that they did the same thing when they were your age. you hit the pinata and the wasps come pouring out and sting you and leave you curled up in agony while your parents yell at you for not being more careful. that’s basically what college is like
Remember we all just have to post a lot of porn and they’ll leave us alone
i’m quitting the internet bye